Grace celebrated her first, real Halloween on Tuesday. The day did not get off to a good start though. At school, Spiderman scared the crap out of her. Of course she didn't realize it was Peter Parker under the mask. She was a bit reluctant to wear her costume and go out but the promise of candy proved too much to resist. So dad, Grace, and Luke headed off for some "tricky treat!" Grace did great and loved getting the candy. She had a few pieces when she got home and then ran around like an idiot for a half an hour. Speaking of idiots, I did not dress the dog this year. I know, I know--you're disappointed. Frankly, I am too. But getting two kids dressed and out the door was a challenge that need not be complicated by adding the Captain to the mix.
Enjoy the pics!
Here's our little cow!

Doing the "I'm a happy cow dance"

Luke's "What the heck is going on face"

Our cow and baby Tigger
No comments:
Post a Comment