Apparently something happened in the intervening two years and now she DESPISES the beach. As best I can figure, she's furious I can't make the ocean stop moving. I explained to her that I simply do not possess "Moses authority" and I'm sorry it made her so, so very sad.
Lukie, on the other hand, embodied Grace's spirit of two years ago and repeatedly scooted into the ocean (despite some bad run ins with waves) and pushed his trucks here, there, and everywhere. Please don't ask what the diaper of a scooting baby looks like when he returns from the beach. . .
Here are some pics of Luke which I took while Grace screamed and clutched my leg.
The journey of a thousand scoots begins. . .

Whoa--easy fella!
He likes it! He likes it!
Except when the unsuspecting wave hits. Poor baby!
Hands down--my new favorite. The little man contemplates the big ocean.
No comments:
Post a Comment