Thursday, March 13, 2008

VAWOOSH!

As I sat at my desk writing my previous blog entry I thought to myself, "Hmmmm. . . Luke is very quiet." I finished my post and headed for the kitchen. No sign of Luke. But then I hear "Vawoosh." I think to myself, "Sounds like the upstairs toilet." Then I hear it again. And again. And again. I flew up the back steps with Grace right behind me (of course--lately she's become my first lieutenant in the mommy army). I head into the bathroom, assess the situation, and immediately run back downstairs to grab the camera because, as you'll see, it really was a priceless moment.

The first thing that struck me was , "Where are Luke's pants"? and then it occurred to me I should grab the hand sanitizer and the camera. Later I found his pants discarded in the hallway--apparently a good plumber does not need his pants (which explains all those jokes)
I really like this action shot. The little boy conquering the mighty potty. The potty water flowing from the plunger is artistic, no?
Hey ladies--he can clean too! That'll be $125 please.
Doesn't everyone have a picture of their kids gathered around the toilet?

2 comments:

Heather B. said...

Just priceless!!! These are the pics you save and show his girlfriend when he is in high school just to embarrass him!!! I love it!!!

.jimaie.marie. said...

omg this is hysterical LOL! oh the joy of little boys ;)
i just love how grace had get her pretty little self into a shot too, ha!