I'd like to think it was a marked improvement. We headed up to the lake and experienced a bunch of firsts. Saturday we saw our first power outage as a massive storm blew in over the mountains. To say it was amazing would be an understatement. Tom and I were amazed but the poor kiddos were seriously shaken. So what better way to pass the time than a thunderstorm party! Nothing quells fear like some fudgestripe cookies! After the rain let up we went out for ice cream and all the fear was forgotten.
Sunday was a beautiful day and Luke had his first kayak ride right in Tom's lap. He was very serious about manning the oar and to the see the two of them together was just priceless. I think it made Tom's day. So does bacon and eggs, some new running gear, and portraits of the kids;)
Here's some pictures from our weekend:
Tootsies in the water
1 comment:
oh goodness!! what precious precious pictures! I LOVE how the beautiful moment turned into such a rough and tumble moment of love LOL!!!
awesome.
Post a Comment