First and foremost, Grace considers herself to be a dancer. In order for Grace to perform, she must either be wearing a skirt or her tutu. To watch Grace "dance" is akin to watching a bull in a china shop. Basically it involves a lot of jumping, stomping, falling down, "swimming" on the ground, and spinning until she announces "mommy kitchen
movin!" The best part about Grace's dancing, is it thoroughly entertains her brother at his crankiest part of the day. Come dinner time, I'm begging Grace to dance for the "crab man" as I now call him. Nothing puts a smile on his face like one of Grace's performances.
I thought it was appropriate she was dancing to "Pretty Woman"

Luke's checking out big sister's moves

While the crab man is exhausted, he can't take his eyes off of her

Let's all do the swim! And yes, Luke has a question

That was one heck of a performance!
No comments:
Post a Comment