My smiley guy is getting so big! Luke pretty much eats everything in sight these days. But his growing belly (and legs) are no match for his growing personality! Luke is quite the charmer. His smile is so beautiful and his little laughs and giggles, amazing. What's really funny though, is seeing how he's learning to manipulate us (in a good way of course). The other day at breakfast he was crabbing in his highchair and gave us the most pathetic, bottom lip out pout I've ever seen. We laughed so hard and so did he! He's also got quite a temper. He has a very distinct "I'm not happy with you" scream that he uses to be picked up, re-positioned so he can see Grace, eat more, or, give me what's in your hands. He can sit all by himself, is fascinated (and I mean fascinated) by his toes and continues to adore Grace.
Here's our handsome boy!


No comments:
Post a Comment