I ADORE this picture. Know why? Because it shows Luke getting right back into Grace's face. Who knows what precipitated this moment but I bet I can fill in the details. . .
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
My Better Half
Every October, I go to my annual dorky historian's conference and we sit around and talk a lot about history. And I mean a lot. Since Grace was born, Tom has taken over household management and deals beautifully with the dramatic shift in gears. I always start off my trip with tons of trepidation and check my phone about every 5 minutes but everyone always does fine. So much so, this past weekend, Tom took the rugrats to the annual fall fest at Fox Chase Farm. Here are the pics he managed to snap in between dealing with tantrums, ridiculous crowds and the general nonsense that goes along with taking our children anywhere.
I ADORE this picture. Know why? Because it shows Luke getting right back into Grace's face. Who knows what precipitated this moment but I bet I can fill in the details. . .
If you could see the pictures taken after this one, you would laugh. Let's just say it was a moment. A very brief and endearing moment. . .
I ADORE this picture. Know why? Because it shows Luke getting right back into Grace's face. Who knows what precipitated this moment but I bet I can fill in the details. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment