
Why am I posting a picture of Gene Simmons of KISS fame? Because I need to laugh. Maybe you don't understand--I NEED TO LAUGH. The madness continues at our house with Luke and Grace trading places to see who can scream the loudest and longest. Luke has Grace beat on longevity but he's pulling his own in the loudness category.
Everyone is feeling better but now the recovery begins and, as I mentioned before, that's a process unto itself. I won't bother anyone with horrifying stories of tantrums from today. . . I'm just continually amazed at my children's ability to bring me to my knees. I keep looking forward to this weekend (is it only Tuesday????). On tap: running (for sure), jeans shopping, and checking out a little candy/cake decorating supply place I've been wanting to pop into.
So why Gene Simmons? What's so funny about him? Well, my son bore a striking resemblance to him this morning. I was getting dressed and had left my makeup bag in plain reach. You know how this story ends. . . .When I found Luke, he had spread my makeup all over the floor and was pouring over his choices. He had managed to get the mascara opened and was going to town on his eyes--good for him for knowing where to put it (theoretically). He also had opened a lipstick which I'm sure would have been amazingly bad to clean up. So here's your Gene Simmons likeness. I didn't ask him to stick his tongue out. He was just channeling his inner KISS:
1 comment:
LOL @ your little gene simmons. i must say the Lukey version is OH so much cuter!!
isn't it crazy how two little people can cause such extreme feelings of insanity?
and here i am teetering on the edge of trying for #3--somebody SLAP me!!
;)
Post a Comment