Monday, February 11, 2008

Long Time No Write

I wish I could find the time to write more and post more pics. I know so many of you enjoy checking in to see what we're up to but during the day it's damn near impossible for me to get near the computer for more than a quick email. And by the end of the day I actually don't want to think about my day any more. As I type this, Luke is napping and Grace is playing 1,000 questions of where it is ok and not ok to put her broom. In case you're curious, it is not ok to put the broom on mommy's head. You can see why I'm not on that much any more. . .

I'm thinking of redirecting this blog. Here's my plan. Once a week I write about how we're doing, what we're up to--things like that. I'll post pics if I have them. As for deeper thoughts on parenting, if I have time, and I'm so moved, I shall share. But at least you can hear of our comings and goings, as fascinating as they are.

Lately I've been reading a lot of running blogs--most notably Tom's. I'm also reading lots of baking and cooking blogs. So I'm thinking if I write a little bit more about stuff I'm interested in--besides my children--I might actually feel motivated to sit down and write something. So here we go. . .

No comments: