Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Some Pics

Since you've all been so patient waiting for an update, I thought I'd indulge your pic fix. Here are a few from Tom's birthday back in January. We took the train downtown to the Franklin Institute and what a blast we all had! Then we had a down home birthday party complete with dinosaur favors, pin the horn on the triceratops and musical chairs. I'm not sure who had more fun. . .

Just taking the train is an event in and of itself. Grace was yelling "My see houses, my see trees, my see cars!" You know, because we have none of those in Jenkintown.
Luke making a very important call. "Hewo? Hewo?"
Definitive proof that Grace did indeed cheat during pin the horn on the triceratops.
I love this one. You can pick your friends. . .
I also love this one because the reflection of Tom's head is actually life sized. (I owed him a zing from his blog). Now we're equal;)

No comments: