Jen over at eccentricbeauty.blogspot.com tagged me so here I go again. Seven things you might not know about me. I've sat on this one for a while because most of my readers know me really well. Had to come up with some stuff you might find interesting beyond my life as a mom, wife, historian, baker, runner, candy maker. . .
1) I'm horribly afraid of the dark. I sleep with tons of lights on when Tom is away. I freak going down the basement when it's super dark down there.
2) I'm a creature of habit and routine. If I don't know the plan when I start the day I spaz and am generally irritable and intolerable. Flying by the seat of my pants is not me. I'm a first-born. That's all I can say.
3) My all time favorite author is Clive Cussler. He's author of the hugely popular "Dirk Pitt" underwater/spy/espionage/history thrillers. I'm madly in love with Dirk Pitt but not so much with Kurt Austin.
4) My favorite movie is Forrest Gump--I swear if you just snorted (as my husband did when I told him) I'm never talking to you again. My favorite film series is Indiana Jones (of course).
5) I'm terrified to walk alone down a country road at night. I'll walk down a city street at night, alone, any time. (There's no wild pigs or opossums or crazy ferrets in the city).
6)I hate my hair. I always wished (and still do) for wildly curly hair. More often than not I pull it back because I can't deal with it.
7) I love 1950s television. Grace's naming is somewhat related to my love of Gracie Allen and George Burns. Gracie Allen was one funny lady. I adore "I Love Lucy." Whenever I catch it on TV I stop to watch it and without fail erupt into major giggles. For some reason, I see a lot of myself in Lucy and Ricky. I hope Tom finds this revelation amusing.
There you go. Aren't I interesting?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
TJ loves Clive Cussler books! LOL!!
I'm a first born but am definitely a fly by the seat of your pants kinda girl, my mom is CRAZY in that sort of department tho, she'll do anything, anywhere...she's a drop everything and lets go have fun with no plans kinda person so maybe that's where i get it from :D
I wish i could give you some of my curly hair, it is OUTTA CONTROL!!
i love reading facts about people i love, makes me feel even closer to them, fun!!
#7! I'm with you! I can recommend Gracie: A Love Story, by George Burns - a very sweet book.
Post a Comment