Thursday, July 24, 2008

Surprise-More Pics!

Sick of them yet? I'm trying to pace you this week so as to not totally inundate your lives with pictures of happy, happy us. Just when you thought I had no more. . .

Here are the happy tree planters. We (meaning Tom) planted a few trees along the front property line for a little privacy. Of course the kids were more than happy to help. And by help I mean slow the process down by about a half an hour. I stood around snapping pictures and smacking bugs.
Worms. This was seriously exciting business. Grace and Luke fought for the rights to hold the worm. I drew the line when Grace asked if she could wrap the worm around her neck. Weirdo. . .
It is absolutely imperative one wear butterfly wings to plant trees. Absolutely. Tsk tsk Tom for not donning his.
My bug girl. Grace adores bugs. I mean really adores bugs. This intrepid mom caught her fair share of whirligigs for Grace to observe (read: torture).
Oh man I love this pic. I took a very similar one last summer and they're so similar they're ridiculous. This was taken after a splash fest in the puddles. How adorable is her mud smudge on her nose? Seriously she is the cutest.

No comments: