Evidently fall has come to the lake and I'm amazed at the temperature difference. It feels like most of the day the temperature struggles to get out of the 60s. I love getting out of the truck and immediately rifling through my bag for a sweatshirt and pants.
Saturday morning we headed over to a state park for what ended up to be a fantastic hike. The last time we took this hike I had to carry Luke the entire time because he wasn't walking last summer. This time he took the trail by storm and was right on Grace's heels the whole time. Grace was insane too. She rocketed herself up the trail and stopped to look at so many amazing things I never would have spotted. Luke needed a little help at the end but was then revived by the snake I heard slithering by. It was a little guy and it quickly (and smartly) headed for the brush.
There's also llamas at this park. How did the llamas end up in NE Pennsylvania? Apparently the park administrator got them in the divorce. This still does not answer my question. . .Llamas--NE PA--how did they get there????
Here are some pictures from the weekend:
This is what the sky looked like Friday night
3 comments:
I'm going to have nightmares about that mutant llama! (The poor thing.)
That llama looks like our cat post-shave. It's sad looking but I'm laughing out loud. Poor dude.
BTW, what's that floating around in the lake shot? Leaves / seaweed ...err lakeweed?
I'm glad everyone likes the llama! Honestly, it made my heart stop when I first saw him, lol!
Maria--those are lily pads
Post a Comment