Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sweet Boy

The other day my sister asked me if I would take some pics of my sweet, sweet nephew. I have never seen a baby as happy as this one. Nicholas smiles at the drop of a hat and just doesn't seem to stop all day long. I knew I had a good subject. I got some really sweet ones of him that just make me smile when I look at them. He reminds me so much of my guys at this age. Enjoy.





3 comments:

Runnin-From-The-Law said...

So cute! Love the toe pictures. I see a good scrapbook page with that one!

sauconRunner said...

He is sooo cute! And baby feet are my favorite. I have tons of pictures of Avery's feet/toes.

Maria said...

I have to assume that you and your sister look alike, yes? Because that little boy sure looks a lot like you too! GORGEOUS pictures and subject :-)

What are Grace & Luke going to carve into their pumpkins?