Sunday, January 25, 2009

Long Time No Blog

I realize I've been a bad blogger as of late. I realize many people come here to see what's up with us so I apologize for not doing a better job. Life here has been pretty crazy since Christmas. My semester has started and it's keeping me very busy. It's going exceptionally well and I'm really enjoying it. It's just time consuming. I'm trying to balance teaching with kids, husband, and me time and it's a little intense but I'm convinced everything will settle in.

The kids are doing well. They don't seem to mind my teaching. I still drop them off in the morning for school and my sister picks them up. I've been trying to spend lots of time with them on days I don't teach and while they seem clingier than usual, they also seem happy with the attention they're getting. I come home from school refreshed and excited to see them and to take on a mean game of Connect 4 or Old Maid.

The running thing is going-slowly but surely. I think the hardest thing right now is not getting so focused on any spring events that I get too frustrated and stop. I've been trying to run 3 days a week to see how my foot reacts and so far so good. I have occasional aches but nothing that makes me say I need to stop. I just want to ease back into it and see where it takes me.

So that's it for now. Nothing too exciting.

2 comments:

Theia said...

So wait... you do or don't have a spring race in mind?

Runnin-From-The-Law said...

Glad to hear you are getting back into the running thing! I've been wondering!