Tuesday, August 12, 2008

In The News

Grace slept in this morning and I had some time on my hands. And I'm feeling spicy this morning. So at the risk of potentially offending some readers. . .

I was quickly glancing at the headlines when I few stories caught my eye. One is a story about how overweight people can be just as healthy as skinny people. These stories always amuse me. The next was about how runners live longer. Hmm. . . .Did anyone check these headlines before they went to "print"? (Yeah, yeah--I read the articles and I get what they're saying--skinny people aren't always the healthiest people but this is not the type of information overweight America needs to hear.) Why are many people overweight? Well it's not from eating too many green beans.

Oh and here is something else I saw. As you all know I'm a huge supporter of gun rights and hunters. Watch this video and you'll support my case. These animals are so beautiful. I just want to shoot them.

I hope everyone has a goo day and watch out for spicy me;)

1 comment:

Maria said...

OMG that video totally made my morning!