The bad:
I got nailed with some kind of virus this week and it sucks. Came on Monday night and it's still with me. It's not quite a cold so no stuffy nose. It mostly lives in my throat and the fever is zapping me. Yesterday I took a 2 hour nap thanks to my sister and by 7 I was curled in a ball on the sofa glued to HGTV, unable to move. I feel a little better this morning but still exhausted.
The good:
Since I've been largely unable to move most of this week, my heel feels great. Dare I say--95% good. No twinginess when I get out of bed in the morning (classic PF symptom), no aches at the end of the day. I'm giving it until next week. If it feels as good as it does now, I'm going to try some easy jogs with lots of stretching. So while this virus sucks (and we're doomed if the kids get it), I'm excited my heel seems to be close.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Maybe you needed the cold/flu thingy to force you to rest to properly heal the heel! Hope you can run soon!
Post a Comment