That's awesome! I LOVED going to the polls with my parents when I was a kid. I was shocked to find out that Matt's parents never once took him or his sister...
I ran to vote, mixed my two of my favorite things together yesterday!
I'm a history Ph.D. with a passion for making good, wholesome food. Over the past few months we have made dramatic changes in our diet. We eat dramatically less meat, dairy, and avoid over-processed foods. I want to share some of the great recipes and information I've discovered to help you revolutionize the way you eat.
3 comments:
Lucky dog... 3 thumbs?!?!? :-) I love voting, got there first thing this morning.
We squeezed our three selves into the booth, did a "thumb sandwich" and 1, 2, 3 PUSH! I love voting too!
That's awesome! I LOVED going to the polls with my parents when I was a kid. I was shocked to find out that Matt's parents never once took him or his sister...
I ran to vote, mixed my two of my favorite things together yesterday!
Post a Comment