Wrapping paper or gift bags? I love opening wrapped presents. Noting beats tearing into a gift!
Real tree or Artificial? Absolutely real.
When do you put up the tree? Usually a week or 2 before x-mas.
When do you take the tree down? Right after New Year's. It's always sad to see it go.
Do you like eggnog? Not so much. Irish Cream please!
Favorite gift received as a child? Our dog Max. Wow what a surprise!
Hardest person to buy for? Tom. Hands down. Oy.
Easiest person to buy for? My kiddos.
Do you have a nativity scene? No but I'd like one.
Mail or email Christmas cards? Definitely mail.
Worst Christmas gift you ever received?The year of turtlenecks.
Favorite Christmas Movie? It's A Wonderful Life
When do you start shopping for Christmas? This year November.
Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No
Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? CHOCOLATES
Lights on the tree? Yes!
Favorite Christmas song? And so this is Christmas. . .
Travel at Christmas or stay home? We host people all day long!
Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Whenever I try I always end up thinking Nixon was one.
Angel on the tree top or a star? Star we got from a great gay shop in New Hope.
Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning.
Most annoying thing about this time of the year? People who don't get it's a time to give. And so it is Christmas. And what have you done. . . .?
Favorite ornament theme or color? I'm gaudy
Favorite for Christmas dinner? My Mom's twice baked potato casserole.
What do you want for Christmas this year? We decided not to do gifts for each other. I just want my kids to have an awesome day:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL at the Nixon comment!
Post a Comment